Before you purchase a used car, you should always have it inspected by an ASE-certified mechanic at Seeburg Service Center. Although the dealer may boast about the vehicle’s condition and you might not notice any obvious flaws yourself, you never know what issues are hiding under the hood! One of our automotive experts can thoroughly examine the car both inside and out, checking for safety issues and problem spots. If the mechanic notices any issues, you can negotiate the price down, place a condition on your purchase (requesting that the issue be fixed, for example), or start shopping for a different car. A simple inspection could prevent you from making a huge mistake.
Why You Need an Inspection
Would you purchase a house without having it inspected? Of course not! The same reasoning applies to a used car. You simply don’t know what issues your vehicle is hiding, and you won’t know until you have the car inspected by an expert. Here are just a few of the reasons we recommend a pre-purchase inspection to anyone interested in buying a used car:
- You can avoid unexpected and expensive problems further on down the road.
- You will know whether the car is worth your hard-earned dollars.
- Following the inspection, you’ll be in a great position to negotiate.
- A thorough understanding of the car’s condition will help you plan for the future.
- The inspection will give you confidence in your selection.
- Your auto technician can answer any pressing questions you have about the car.
- You will learn whether the previous owner misused or abused the vehicle.
- If you don’t already have a go-to mechanic, you might find one in the process!
Seeburg Service Center offers three pre-purchase inspections. Our basic inspection includes a careful examination of most aesthetic and mechanical components, with the mechanic checking the various parts of the vehicle to ensure that they are safe and well-maintained. Items on the checklist might include: tires, lights, body, radiator, hoses, belts, fluids, suspension, structure, brakes, airbags, and seatbelts. However, our automotive experts strongly recommend that you consider one of our more comprehensive and thorough inspections. These inspections delve deeper into the vehicle’s engine components, electrical system, and heating and cooling modules. To learn more about your pre-purchase inspection options, please give your local Seeburg Service Center a call.
Scheduling Your Inspection
A pre-purchase inspection is a no-brainer if you’re purchasing a used car. Buying used is a great way to get the most bang for your buck, but it’s also risky. How well did the previous owner maintain the vehicle? Were they a safe driver? Did they purchase quality parts? You’ll never know the whole truth. To eliminate the stress and uncertainty that come with buying a pre-owned car, simply schedule a pre-purchase car inspection. If you choose a reliable and trustworthy auto technician like the ASE-certified mechanics at Seeburg Service Center, you have nothing to worry about! Stop by one of our three locations or give us a call today to get started:
- Rogers (AR): 479-636-6900
- Fayetteville (AR): 479-442-4242