Routine vehicle maintenance and car tune-ups are crucial if you want to keep your vehicle running like new. That’s why Seeburg Service Center offers a wide variety of vehicle maintenance services, from oil changes and coolant flushes to fuel injection cleaning and tune-ups. We can also perform any factory scheduled maintenance that your vehicle requires, such as a radiator flush or air conditioning service.
Why Is Vehicle Maintenance Necessary?
Do you remember this old oil filter commercial? The essence of vehicle maintenance is summed up in the company’s marketing slogan, spoken by an auto technician: “You can pay me now or pay me later.”
Preventative vehicle maintenance may seem like a hassle, but we urge you not to put it off. Regular maintenance will help you reduce or even avoid costly repairs. You can pay a small amount now to keep your vehicle in great condition or pay a large amount later after your vehicle is damaged—which would you prefer? In addition, maintenance helps ensure the safety of your family and the reliability of your vehicle. With regularly scheduled maintenance, you can hopefully avoid the sudden stress and inconvenience of car damage.
Vehicle Maintenance Services:
Investing in your car’s health through routine maintenance and regular inspections will help you keep your car in great condition for years to come. Common car maintenance tasks include the following:
- Car Tune-Ups: Tune-ups vary from auto shop to auto shop, but they generally include the replacement of spark plugs as well as adjustments to restore an engine to its peak performance level.
- Oil and Filter Changes: Over time, your vehicle’s oil becomes littered with contaminants and its filter becomes clogged. To maintain your engine’s performance, you will need to have the oil and filter replaced periodically.
- Belts and Hoses: Belts and hoses have a limited lifespan, so it’s important that you replace them regularly to prevent leaks and breakdowns.
- Coolant Flushes: Coolant flushes ensure that your car’s heating and cooling systems are working well. They also prevent overheating, which can cause engine damage.
- Wiper Blades: Your wipers must be in great condition to properly wipe away the rain on your windshield. To prevent a dangerous, blinding situation, replace your wiper blades as soon as you notice a reduction in quality.
- Fuel Injection Cleaning: Cleaning your fuel system will maximize your vehicle’s fuel economy, reduce your emissions, improve your vehicle’s drivability, and restore its performance.
- Headlights and Bulbs: Headlights help you see and be seen by other drivers, so it’s important that they remain in great condition. Replace your bulbs regularly to keep your lights bright and to avoid getting pulled over by the police.
Whether you live in northern Arkansas (Rogers or Fayetteville), Seeburg Service Center can provide the vehicle maintenance your car, truck, or van needs. Our tune-ups, radiator flushes, oil and filter changes, and general maintenance services will help your vehicle stay in tip-top shape and prevent major problems and expensive repairs in the future. Schedule an appointment online or give us a call to set up your vehicle’s next check-up!